View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:39 PM
ROLLGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe View Post
Did you not check out the White CDI with 39K miles on it, at a major brand dealer, at Autotrader.com, in Little Rock, Arkansas?
If it's $3K more than your budget of $9K, is a 39K miles car not worth the extra $3K, when you're looking at CDIs with up to 150K miles on them?

Add a Carmax alert to your mix of sourcing. They pop up frequently on that. You'll have to ferret out the E320 gasoline burners though. Carmax does not have a filter on gas/diesel.

Did you create an AutoTrader.com 05/06 E320 CDI alert yet?
I don't get many notifications, because I will only buy under 45K miled CDIs from a dealer. Preferably, major brand car label dealer, where the CDI was traded in- not bought at some auction by a low-end shady smalltime dealer.
I will gladly purchase any car over my 9K budget if you kick in the extra $
Seriously, 9K is all I got, and that is stretching it a bit. I do have a cars.com alert, and will probably set up others if I can figure out how to do so. My friend inspected one for me today, and it is very nice in every way=NO black death whatsoever. It is just above my budget (asking price), but I will try to get it delivered, and below my budget.......Rich