View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:39 PM
ROLLGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by funola View Post
I did read the entire thread. What I was asking for was a number in amps for the significant draw, not just "it kills the battery overnight". Also, your AC compressor clutch not pulling in and the significant power draw are very likely 2 separate issues and unrelated.
I don't know the number of amps, I only know that the draw is "significant" enough to kill the battery. That is good enough for me to know it is a problem.
Quote:
The compressor clutch only draws 1 to 2 amps max as I recall. Why do you think the compressor clutch has anything to do with the power draw? When the ign is off, there should be no draw from the climate control system.
I never said the climate control had anything to do with the power draw. They have always been two different problems, and I stated that in the opening post. That is why I assumed that you did not read the entire thread.
Quote:
With key on. did you try shorting out the pressure switch and did that actuate the compressor clutch?
Again, I have already stated that there is NO POWER on the wires going to the pressure switch, so shorting them is pointless.